Saturday 13 October 2007

Bijele Strijele-1964-Oprosti što sam opet tu [Singl]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The band Bijele Strijele (The White Arrows) was formed in 1961. In the beginning they played covers of Cliff Richard and The Shadows, The Beatles and later they made their own songs. They were one of the first bands in ex Yugoslavia who had their own songs, and that made them very popular. Here is their last single "Oprosti što sam opet tu".

Bijele Strijele-1964-Oprosti što sam opet tu [Singl]

01-Oprosti što sam opet tu (Please, please me)
(J. Lennon/P. McCartney-V. Rubčić)
2. Voli me (Love me do)
(J. Lennon/P. McCartney-V. Rubčić)
03-Ljubav nas čeka (I want to hold your hand)
(J. Lennon/P. McCartney-V. Rubčić)
04/Zbog nje (From me to you)
(J. Lennon/P. McCartney-V. Rubčić)

Bitrate 320
Vinyl Rip by Rastko

No comments: